EYMM Girls and Women's California Dress & Peplum

Monday, May 5, 2014
 I had the privilege of testing not just the girls California Dress & Peplum but the women's version too by Everything Your Mama Made & More (also know as EYMM). They are both fantastic!! Super comfy and come with several options. First I will start with the girls.

The dress is reversible, so that she can either wear it with a scoop in front or gathered like a halter. You also can do a contrasting color fabric for the neck and arm bands.There is a peplum length, knee length and maxi length for girls. For sizes newborn to 18, so you can get a lot of use out this pattern. She LOVES this dress. If it is clean she has it on.

This is a size 3 knee length.  In what she considers Minnie Mouse fabric, just some red and white polka dots I picked out on Girl Charlee (one of my favorite places to get knit fabrics).
Little miss ran the whole time I was trying to take photos.


Halter option turned to the front...her favorite way. 
It is easily wearable to play in. She rides her bike, goes to the playground, the park....you name it this dress does not slow her down and get in the way of her energy.
Still running. 
And then on the bike ride after all the running.
She refuses to peddle so she just scoots it along but she is speedy. 
It is a quick sew and fits great. I foresee many more of these for the summer.

Seeing how comfy it looked on her I jumped on the chance to test the women's version and oh man is it comfy! It is also reversible with the scoop and halter versions. The women's also has a peplum length, knee and below knee length, maxi length, a hi-low length and if you really into the maxi dresses a floor sweeping option. I am only 5'2 but love maxi dresses so that is the option I went with. 



I didn't have enough of the blue to make a maxi so I cut out the below knee version and added a black band to the bottom. I really like how it turned out. I also raised the waist up a smidge because of how short my torso is. It is so short when I took a CPR class the Red Cross lady told me if I ever need the heimlich it might break a rib......now back to the dress.
Back view 
This dress is really comfy! I have plans on making some more for myself. 

What kept happening every other photo.

OOPS! Almost forgot. The women's dress also has a maternity option and a nursing option. Seriously the dress is a must have. You can do so much with it. So do yourself a favor and pick yourself up a copy from EYMM.

Bethany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design