Kitschy Coo Skater Dress for Halloween

Monday, October 20, 2014
My girls LOVE Halloween! I get asked on a daily basis when Halloween is and that the morning of I need to make sure I tell them that Halloween is that day. The oldest has spent time practicing trick or treating and wanted to decorate before October even started. So when I saw Halloween knit fabric I knew I would make them dresses and the Kitschy Coo girls skater dress just seemed to make sense.

Over the weekend we went to go get some pumpkins to carve. Luckily they both wore the dresses I made! Not normal....they like to magically not like what I make them when I plan on photos.
Who likes Halloween?? "We do!"


Can you see the excitement?  Fabric for the dress on left was from Eurogirlsboutique.com (it doesn't appear they have it in stock anymore). Fabric for the dress on the right was from Simplifi Fabric by Lillestoff. Had small heart attack cutting into the Lillestoff fabric, praying that she would actually wear it. I am sure anyone who has ever bought expensive fabric knows the feeling I am talking about. 
Picking a pumpkin can be hard work




Everyone found one. Mine is the smallest one. Less to scoop out and carve. 


They also offered exotic pumpkins and other colors to check out. 

What do you mean I have to share the wagon??


Helping daddy with the wagon. 

I love the skater dress pattern by Kitschy Coo! It comes in sizes 18m/2t to 7/8years. You can make it with long, short or sleeveless. I actually got my copy thru my Pattern Membership by Sewing Rabbit (mesewcrazy.com). If you don't already have the membership or haven't heard of it you should check it out. You get 3 patterns a month for $10 dollars.  Sign up here for membership. 


Thank you for stopping by! 

Bethany 






6 comments:

  1. I love your knit!!! Love it when my kids are all wearing stuff I make too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that knit and those dresses. Skater dresses are perfect: Cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prints you picked are perfect for the season! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design